Our plug-and-play protection modules let you prioritize coverage to meet your institution’s current and evolving needs.
Fortress’ five flexible protection modules harness the analytics power of the Rampart Intelligence Platform to deliver the exact protection you need. Address your most pressing challenges now and add protection over time—it’s convenient, affordable and completely customized. And because all of our modules use the same analytics approach and friendly interface, implementation is fast and easy.
COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION FOR AML/BSA MONITORING, COMPLIANCE AND REPORTING
AMLWatch is an automated identification, analysis, tracking, filing and reporting module that contains every function you need to comply with regulations and best practices. It provides full support for sanction screening—plus comprehensive reporting capabilities for regulators, auditors and board members. With AMLWatch, AML and BSA are just the beginning. Routing and scheduling options give you tight control over who sees what when.
- Compliance with AML/BSA monitoring
- Automated filing of CTRs and SARs
- Comprehensive reporting for regulators, auditors and board
- Full support of sanction screening
ACH AND WIRE TRANSFER FRAUD PROTECTION THROUGH AUTOMATED EFT MONITORING
Our powerful automated EFT monitoring module reduces ACH and wire transfer fraud. For ACH transactions, PayWatch alerts you to suspicious transactions that result from phishing, malware, fraudulent ACH debits or social engineering. It also prevents dangerous transactions from phone, web or other high-risk channels—plus transactions involving new accounts. To protect wire transfers, PayWatch analyzes past averages and frequencies, and evaluates risky payments and transaction characteristics.
- Alerts for out-of-band transactions from phishing, malware, fraudulent ACH debits or social engineering
- Prevention of dangerous ACH transactions from high-risk channels (e.g., phone or web) or those involving new accounts
- Review of past averages and frequencies for wire transfer amounts
- Evaluation of risky wire transfer payments and transaction characteristics
ANOMALY IDENTIFICATION THROUGH AUTOMATED CHECK AUTHENTICATION
Automated alerts warn you any time checks written on your institution show anomalies that could indicate fraud. CheckWatch automates authentication for checks “on us” and issues alerts for duplicate and out-of-order check numbers—plus customized alerts for high-dollar transactions based on criteria you set. CheckWatch verifies signatures and provides check image and stock analysis.
- Automated authentication of checks “on us”
- Alerts for high-dollar check transactions based on your customized criteria
- Alerts for check numbers are out of sequence
- Alerts for duplicate check numbers are used
- Check image and check stock analysis
- Signature verification
FRAUD PREVENTION THROUGH AUTOMATED CARD TRANSACTION MONITORING
Our automated card transaction module protects you and your customers from fraud with credit cards, debit cards, ATM withdrawals and deposits. Our sophisticated rules and scoring algorithms detect and alert you to a wide range of transaction fraud, including out-of-behavior ATM transactions, duplicate card transactions, even-dollar transactions, non-U.S. transactions and multiple transactions for a single merchant.
- Coverage for credit cards, debit cards, ATM withdrawals and depositsPrebuilt rules and scoring algorithms to auto-detect transaction fraud.
- Alerts for out-of-behavior ATM transactions
- Alerts for duplicate card transactions
- Alerts for even-dollar transactions
- Alerts for non-U.S. transactions
- Alerts for multiple transactions for a single merchant
DETECTION OF FRAUD PERPETRATED FROM INSIDE YOUR INSTITUTION
Our InsiderWatch module detects fraud perpetrated from within the bank. You’ll receive alerts any time a loan appears to be manipulated—including unauthorized changes to payment due dates, excessive loan rolling and unauthorized interest rate changes. Vendor payment alerts warn you about unusual patterns, including unauthorized changes in vendor payment terms or amounts, fluctuations in recurring vendor payables, and expenses without an invoice. Staff alerts are triggered by suspicious activity, including after-hour system logins, unauthorized waived fees, excessive inquiries into accounts and creation of new accounts using stolen ID.
- Alerts for suspected loan manipulation
- Alerts for unusual patterns in vendor payments
- Alerts for suspicious staff activity